Friday, September 5, 2008

The beatles - Help! (UK) [SOUNDTRACK]




Who can forget these lyrics: "Help me if you can--I'm feeling down/cause I do appreciate you being around/Help me get my feet back on the ground/Won't you pleeeeaaaase please help me?" John gets good backing vocal help from Paul and George."Ticket To Ride" has a slow driving force, "It's Only Love" questions feelings and "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" is another Lennon gem. "Act Naturally" is Buck Owens song, but it may have well been written for Ringo Starr.The other cover, Dizzy Miss Lizzy, is a rock'n'roll song originally performed by Larry Williams

Track List :
1. Help!
2. The Night Before
3. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
4. I Need You
5. Another Girl
6. You're Going To Lose That Girl
7. Ticket To Ride
8. Act Naturally
9. It's Only Love
10. You Like Me Too Much
11. Tell Me What You See
12. I've Just Seen A Face
13. Yesterday
14. Dizzy Miss Lizzie

0 comments: