Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ramones - the ramones


This album was when it hit the streets in the second half of the '70s. Just play a Yes album, a Styx album Lame artists such as Peter Frampton, Boston, and Emerson, Lake, & Palmer. Now you get the idea of how much we needed to be saved. Than, God, the Devil, and man combined forces to create the Ramones' debut album.Emerson, Lake & Palmer album beside it to try to get an understanding.

The Ramones made music that was fun, and you'd catch it in your head faster than a winter cold. Their music is the ultimate audio-adrenaline rush, and no matter your age or statusThe Ramones were probably the first somewhat popular band to use its limitations in a positive way, and many other soon followed: The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Blondie, Talking Heads, U2, etc. Had it not been for The Ramones, these bands might not have formed, let alone have been signed to a major record label.The Ramones desire to play fun, energetic rock & roll with lyrics that carry no overbearing messages.

Track Listings
1. Blitzkrieg Bop
2. Beat On The Brat
3. Judy Is A Punk
4. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
5. Chain Saw
6. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
7. I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
8. Loudmouth
9. Havana Affair
10. Listen To My Heart
11. 53rd & 3rd
12. Let's Dance
13. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
14. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
15. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (Demo)
16. Judy Is A Punk (Demo)
17. I Don't Care (Demo)
18. I Can't Be (Demo)
19. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue (Demo)
20. I Don't Wanna Be Learned/I Don't Wanna Be Tamed (Demo)

0 comments: