Sunday, November 16, 2008

celine dion - My Love

Celine Dion is the 'World's Biggest Selling Female Artist' who has collected numerous awards worldwide including Golden Globes, Grammys and Academy Awards.My Love: Essential Collection, is a single disc reflection of Celine Dion's big songs from the 90's and the 2000 era that show just how dominant her voice really remains. The collection includes a lot of her biggest hits, but sadly just like before overlooks a lot of greatest moments. Nevertheless, there are a lot of her great songs here including her standards Because You Loved Me, her Titanic smash My Heart Will Go On, The Power Of Love, and That's The Way It Is.she still has shown a lot of strength and soul on just about anything she could really sing.
Track Listings
1. My Love (New Version)
2. Where Does My Heart Beat Now
3. Beauty & The Beast
4. The Power Of Love
5. If You Asked Me To
6. Because You Loved Me
7. The Power Of The Dream
8. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
9. All By Myself
10. My Heart Will Go On
11. I'm Your Angel
12. That's The Way It Is
13. A New Day Has Come
14. I'm Alive
15. I Drove All Night
16. Taking Chances
17. There Comes A Time

0 comments: